AC Installation Near You
- Air conditioner is more than 10-15 years old
- Air conditioner needs constant repairs
- Energy bills are increasing but no significant change in use
- Strange noises or smells
When your house is in trouble
Call 303-214-0277 on the double!
AC Installation Services
As a company based in Charleston serving areas nearby, Fix-it 24/7 can ensure quick air conditioner installation due to our impressive 60-minute response time and 24/7 availability. By choosing Fix-it 24/7, you are guaranteed an AC unit installation process that is quick, affordable, and will last for years to come. As a family-owned, full-service, HVAC company located in the Charleston, SC area, we can understand how important it is to have a functioning AC unit during the summer months. Fix-it 24/7 offers a wide range of services in addition to FREE AC tune-ups to Green Club members to ensure that your newly installed unit stays clean and well-maintained. Fix-it 24/7 offers the following AC installation services:
- AC installation
- Air handler installation
- Ductless mini split installation
- Forced air system installation
- HVAC system installation
- Thermostat installation
- Ductwork inspection and repair
AC Brands We Install
At Fix-it 24/7, our licensed HVAC technicians have experience repairing various AC brands due to their extensive knowledge and expertise. Regardless of the make or model of your AC unit, you can trust our experts to deliver reliable repairs and exceptional service for most leading HVAC brands, including but not limited to: Carrier, Goodman, Mitsubishi, Rheem, Trane & American Standard.
Benefits of AC Installation
Over time AC units become worn out and stop functioning correctly. In addition to the other services Fix-it 24/7 offers, installing a new air conditioner offers the following advantages:
- Improved energy efficiency: Newer AC units are generally more energy-efficient than older models, which can significantly save energy bills.
- Greater comfort: New air conditioners are likely to cool your home more effectively and consistently than old units. They can better maintain the desired temperature in addition to the humidity level.
- Lower Repair Costs: Old units can frequently break down, resulting in costly repairs. While there’s an upfront cost to replacing an AC unit, it saves you money in the long term by reducing repair costs.
- Warranty Coverage: New units come with warranties that can cover parts and labor for a certain period, providing peace of mind while protecting your investment.
When to Repair or Replace Your Air Conditioner
If you meet any of the following conditions, consider replacing your unit rather than attempting repairs:
- Your air conditioner is already over 10 years old.
- Costs are adding up due to constant repair.
- An expensive part, such as the condenser, is wearing out.
- Your energy costs are skyrocketing but there is no change in use.
- The size of your system no longer meets the demands of your home.
AC Installation Contractor
AC installation is a major undertaking that is best left to the professionals. While installing an air conditioner unit by yourself may seem like a good way to save money, it could end up costing more if not done properly. Moreover, air conditioner installation requires multiple specialized tools, access, and handling of toxic chemicals, and requires a South Carolina HVAC license. Incorrect installation can lead to future system failures and expensive repairs.
- Knowledgeable technicians: Fix-it 24/7’s licensed HVAC technicians have in-depth knowledge of various AC systems and can accurately replace and install AC units.
- Advanced tools and equipment: We use state-of-the-art equipment and industry-leading diagnostic techniques to ensure proper and fast replacements and installations.
- Safety and compliance: Professional AC replacement and installation guarantees you and your family’s safety and ensures compliance with local regulations.
- Cost-effective solutions: Proper replacements and repairs by our experts prevent further damage, saving you money in the long run by avoiding high energy bills and costly replacements.
AC Installation Contractor Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
What does AC installation include?
How long should an AC install take?
Is it easy to install an AC unit?
What is the lifespan of an AC unit?
How Can Fix-it 24/7 Help?
Let us know how we can help you and a member of our team will call to schedule your appointment. Feel free to click the call now button to get started with us. We look forward to serving you, neighbor!