Faucet Repair & Installation
Faucet Repair & Installation Near You
- Leaking kitchen, sink, shower, or outdoor faucet
- Dripping kitchen, sink, shower, or outdoor faucet
- Broken kitchen, sink, shower, or outdoor faucet
- Clogged kitchen, sink, shower, or outdoor faucet
- Faucet is puttering
- Visible corrosion
- Rusty water
- Squeaking faucet handle
When your house is in trouble
Call 843-474-6725 on the double!
Faucet Repair & Installation Services
As Charleston homeowners ourselves, we know how important repairing a leaking faucet or installing a newer faucet can be for anyone in the surrounding Charleston area. When you choose Fix-it 24/7, you can depend on our faucet repair for years to come. As a family-owned, full-service plumbing company, we offer a comprehensive Green Club membership that includes benefits. For instance, Green Club members receive annual faucet inspections free of charge. Furthermore, Fix-it 24/7 offers plumbing services such as:
- Shower faucet repair, replacement, & installation
- Kitchen faucet repair, replacement, & installation
- Bathroom faucet repair, replacement, & installation
- Outside faucet repair, replacement, & installation
- Tub faucet repair, replacement, & installation
- Faucet aerator repair & replacement
- Faucet washer repair & replacement
- Faucet valve repair & replacement
Styles of Faucets We Repair & Install
At Fix-it 24/7, our licensed plumbers have experience repairing and installing a significantly wide range of faucets. Regardless of the brand or style of your faucet, you can trust our plumbers to deliver reliable repairs and professional installation for most faucets, including but not limited to:
- Kitchen faucets
- Bathroom faucets
- Sink faucets
- Shower faucets
- Tub faucets
- Outside faucets
Benefits of Faucet Repair & Installation
Faucets are a part of complex plumbing systems, and repairing or installing a new faucet offers several advantages, particularly including:
- Cost savings: Fixing a leaky faucet can help save money on water bills by simultaneously eliminating unnecessary water usage.
- Reliable functionality: Repairing or installing a new faucet can significantly improve its functionality, ensuring smooth operation and flow, and precise temperature adjustments.
- Safe water: Old faucets can consequently harbor bacteria and rust, compromising the hygiene of your water supply. Thus, installing new faucets facilitates clean water usage.
- Increased home value: Upgrading your faucets can enhance the overall aesthetic appeal of your home. As a result, this can increase its value in the real estate market.
When to Repair or Replace Your Faucet
In any case, if you meet any of the following conditions, consider replacing your faucet rather than attempting repairs:
- Your faucet is damaged.
- Your faucet is old, rusty, or corroded.
- Your faucet doesn’t match your interior design.
- Your faucet is constantly leaking or clogged.
Faucet Repair & Installation Contractor
Faucet repair & installation can seem simple, but are actually quite problematic if done wrong. Above all, making sure that your faucet is repaired or installed correctly ensures that you won’t have leaks or water damage in the future. To be sure of accurate repairs and installations, consult a professional plumber from Fix-it 24/7, as we will guarantee that your faucet will work reliably for the foreseeable future. While DIY solutions may be tempting, Fix-it 24/7’s straightforward, flat rate pricing makes expert repairing or installing a new faucet well worth it.
- Knowledgeable technicians: Fix-it 24/7’s licensed plumbers have in-depth knowledge of various plumbing systems and can effectively repair or replace your faucet.
- Advanced tools and equipment: We use state-of-the-art equipment and a comprehensive inspection process to guarantee your kitchen, bathroom, or outdoor faucet repair.
- Safety and compliance: Professional faucet repair & installation guarantees you and your family’s safety by preventing future leaks that could cause significant home damage.
- Cost-effective solutions: Fix-it 24/7’s straightforward, flat rate pricing means you will never be surprised by the cost of your faucet repair or installation.
Charleston Faucet Repair & Installation Contractor Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it worth repairing a faucet?
What is the lifespan of a faucet?
Can I install a new faucet myself?
What factors influence the cost of a faucet installation?