Furnace Maintenance Near You
pricing to create a pain-free process for you. If your furnace is not working or is experiencing any of the following issues, contact us immediately or contact us immediately or give us a call:
- Strange noises
- Frequent cycles
- Furnace won’t turn on
- Increase energy bills
- Yellow pilot light
- Inefficient heating
When your house is in trouble
on the double!
Furnace Maintenance Services
As Charleston locals serving the surrounding areas, we take certainly pride in delivering prompt relief through our expert furnace maintenance services. When you choose Fix-it 24/7, you not only enhance the longevity of your furnace but also ensure a consistently warm home. Markedly, our flexible scheduling, financing options, and industry expertise enable us to offer comprehensive and affordable furnace repair services. In any case, you can count on us for all your furnace maintenance services, including:
- Furnace inspection
- Furnace cleaning
- Boiler maintenance
- Boiler inspection
- Ductwork cleaning
Furnace Brands We Service in Charleston
Whether your furnace is a Lennox model or a Carrier model we’ve got you covered! At Fix-it 24/7, our expert HVAC technicians take pride in their undeniably extensive experience in servicing a wide range of furnace brands. We are well-equipped to handle various HVAC brands, including, but not limited to: Carrier, Goodman, Mitsubishi, Rheem, Trane & American Standard.
Benefits of Furnace Maintenance
Regular furnace maintenance offers a range of benefits that contribute to the overall performance of your furnace. In short, some key advantages of routine maintenance include:
- Reduced Repairs: Regular maintenance unquestionably minimizes unexpected breakdowns that lead to costly repairs.
- Reliable Performance: Addressing potential problems early on ensures the functionality of your system.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: As a result of routine maintenance, your home will have cleaner and healthier air.
- Enhanced Safety: Thorough inspections during maintenance help identify potential safety concerns.
When to Repair or Replace Your Furnace
Nonetheless, if you encounter any of the following issues with your furnace, you should consider a replacement instead of repairs:
- Your furnace is approaching or exceeding the 15-20 year life expectancy
- Costly and frequent repairs are needed
- Outdated technology and features
- Your energy bills have greatly increased
- The size or capacity of your unit does not meet the demands of your home
Furnace Maintenance Contractor
When it comes to furnace maintenance, it is important to rely on the expertise of a professional from Fix-it 24/7. Given that our professionals possess the necessary knowledge, skills, and tools to handle the job effectively, your furnace will be fixed in no time. Additionally, professional service brings the extended benefit of preserving your warranty. Attempting DIY furnace maintenance can be tricky and as a result in additional damage or safety risks if not executed correctly. As a result of entrusting a professional from Fix-it 24/7, you can rest assured that your unit will be well-maintained and your family will be safe. Above all else, professional furnace maintenance guarantees efficient, accurate, and safe work carried out by experts.
- Knowledgeable technicians: Fix-it 24/7’s licensed HVAC technicians have in-depth knowledge of various furnace systems and can accurately diagnose and repair complex issues.
- Advanced tools and equipment: We use state-of-the-art equipment and industry-leading diagnostic techniques to ensure accurate and efficient maintenance.
- Safety and compliance: Professional furnace maintenance guarantees you and your family’s safety and ensures compliance with local regulations.
- Cost-effective solutions: Proper maintenance by our experts prevents further damage, saving you money in the long run by avoiding high energy bills and costly replacements.
Furnace Maintenance Contractor Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
What maintenance should I do on my furnace?
- Replace or clean furnace filters regularly.
- Clean the blower assembly to remove dust and debris.
- Check and calibrate the thermostat.
- Inspect the venting system for obstructions or blockages.
- Lubricate moving parts if necessary.
- Inspect electrical connections for wear or corrosion.
- Have a professional clean the combustion area (for gas/oil furnaces).
- Test safety features like the limit switch and gas valve.
How often should a furnace be serviced?
When should I replace my air filters?
Do furnaces need regular maintenance?
Can you clean your own furnace?
How Can Fix-it 24/7 Help?
Let us know how we can help you and a member of our team will call to schedule your appointment. Feel free to click the call now button to get started with us. We look forward to serving you, neighbor!