AC Repair Near You
- Blowing warm or hot air
- Condenser or coil is frozen
- Burning smell
- Cycling on and off frequently
- Making strange noises
- AC not turning on
- Leaking water or refrigerant
- Thermostat is not working
- Fan is broken
- Leaking ducts
- High energy bills
When your house is in trouble
Call 843-305-8086 on the double!
AC Repair Services
As locals of Charleston serving the surrounding areas, we are proud to provide quick relief to the summer heat with our expert AC repair services. By choosing Fix-it 24/7, you extend the longevity of your cooling unit and reliably enjoy a consistently cool home. As a family-owned, full-service HVAC company, we offer comprehensive, affordable services to alleviate a wide range of issues with your cooling system, such as:
- AC compressor repair
- Refrigerant leak repair
- Thermostat repair
- Ductwork repair
- AC filter replacement
- Condenser coil cleaning
- AC fan motor repair
- Ductwork inspection and repair
- Central air conditioning repair
- Ductless mini-split repair
- Emergency AC repair
AC Brands We Repair
At Fix-it 24/7, our licensed HVAC technicians have experience repairing a wide range of AC brands. Regardless of the make or model of your AC unit, you can trust our experts to deliver reliable repairs and exceptional service for most leading HVAC brands, including but not limited to: Carrier, Goodman, Mitsubishi, Rheem, Trane & American Standard.
Benefits of AC Repair
AC units are complex systems that can break down and malfunction if not properly cared for. Timely air conditioner repair offers several advantages, including:
- Improved energy efficiency: Repaired AC systems operate more efficiently, reducing energy consumption and lowering utility bills.
- Enhanced comfort: Properly functioning cooling units provide consistent cooling and maintain desired indoor temperatures.
- Extended system lifespan: Regular repairs and maintenance can help extend the lifespan of your AC system, delaying the need for a costly replacement.
- Healthier indoor air quality: Addressing issues like duct leaks and dirty air filters improves your home’s indoor air quality, promoting a healthier living environment.
When to Repair or Replace Your Air Conditioner
If you meet any of the following conditions, consider replacing your unit rather than attempting repairs:
- Your air conditioner is already over 10 years old.
- Your unit needs frequent repairs, which are adding up in cost.
- An expensive part, such as the condenser, is wearing out.
- Your energy costs are skyrocketing.
- The size of your system no longer meets the demands of your home.
AC Repair Contractor
Repairing an air conditioner can be complex, time-consuming, and dangerous for homeowners to attempt. With many moving parts, all work needs to be done correctly. This guarantees the longevity of your AC unit and prevents safety hazards. Professional AC repair also reduces cooling costs as the unit runs much more efficiently with greater reliability. While DIY solutions may seem tempting, professional AC repair services offer unmatched expertise and benefits such as a warranty!
- Knowledgeable technicians: Fix-it 24/7’s licensed HVAC technicians have in-depth knowledge of various AC systems and can accurately diagnose and repair complex issues.
- Advanced tools and equipment: We use state-of-the-art equipment and industry-leading diagnostic techniques to ensure accurate and efficient repairs.
- Safety and compliance: Professional AC repair guarantees you and your family’s safety and ensures compliance with local regulations.
- Cost-effective solutions: Proper repairs by our experts prevent further damage, saving you money in the long run by avoiding high energy bills and costly replacements.
If you’re not sure what to expect, click here to see exactly what our process of AC Repair in Charleston looks like.
AC Repair Contractor Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I repair an air conditioner myself?
Is it hard to repair an air conditioner?
When should I replace my air filters?
How long do air conditioners last?
How Can Fix-it 24/7 Help?
Let us know how we can help you and a member of our team will call to schedule your appointment. Feel free to click the call now button to get started with us. We look forward to serving you, neighbor!