Duct Cleaning Near You
- Mold in air duct
- Dirty air duct
- Clogged air duct
- Air not flowing through ducts
- Visible dust or debris in your ductwork
- Exposed ductwork damage
When your house is in trouble
Call 843-474-6725 on the double!
Duct Cleaning Services
Because we are locals of the Charleston area, we are quick to examine and clean your cooling system’s ductwork. By choosing Fix-it 24/7, you prolong the cleanliness of your air ducts and your overall home. As an HVAC company that is both family-owned and offers comprehensive services, affordable, flat rate pricing, and quick response time to alleviate your AC system needs including:
- Full residential air duct cleaning
- Full commercial air duct cleaning
- Air duct repair
- Air duct maintenance
- Exhaust fan cleaning
- Crawl space cleaning
How We Clean Your Ducts
At Fix-it 24/7, our licensed HVAC technicians have expertise in employing various methods for duct cleaning. Regardless of the type or configuration of your ductwork system, you can trust our experts to deliver reliable and exceptional services using proven techniques. You can expect the following during duct cleaning with Fix-it 24/7:
- Inspection: Inspecting your air ducts and HVAC systems is first in order to evaluate their current condition.
- Condition brief: Next, our technicians will communicate the full extent of your property’s system so you know what to expect when we arrive to clean your air ducts.
- HEPA-filtered vacuum: By using a HEPA-filtered vacuum system, our technicians will dislodge any dirt and dust from your ducts and collect it on our truck for disposal.
- Vent and appliance cleaning: Once all debris is disposed of, technicians will thoroughly clean your vents and appliances that were left over.
- Flushing remaining contaminants: Finally, we collect all remaining contaminants by flushing them.
Benefits of Duct Cleaning
Ducts are complex systems to navigate that can require high attention to detail. Therefore, cleaning ductwork takes precision and time. Luckily, our technicians are prompt, neat, and ready to provide the following benefits of duct cleaning for your home:
- Improved home air quality: Duct cleaning ensures that accumulation of dust, debris, allergens, as well as pollutants are eliminated from ductwork resulting in cleaner and healthier air quality.
- Enhanced energy efficiency: Air ducts clogged with dirt and debris causes the overall HVAC system to work harder than it usually does. By cleaning the ducts, air can flow more freely, allowing the system to also be more energy efficient.
- Air duct odor elimination: Over time, as more dust, mold, and debris builds up, your air ducts can start having an unpleasant odor. Consider routinely cleaning your ducts, as you can eliminate odor sources.
- Expansion of HVAC system lifespan: Regular duct cleaning can contribute to the overall expansion of the HVAC system lifespan as it delays the need for an expensive replacement.
When to Replace or Clean Your Ducts
By understanding the conditions of your air ducts, you can make the decision of whether or not a simple cleaning will fix the problem. If your ducts meet the following conditions, consider replacing your ducts rather than just getting them cleaned:
- Your air ducts have a large mold growth
- Your air ducts have structural damage such as leaks, holes, or collapsed sections.
- You’re currently undergoing extensive home renovations that may affect the layout or modeling of your home.
- You have found asbestos in your home air ducts.
- Your home has excessive airborne dust.
- Your HVAC system is making strange noises and isn’t running as quickly.
- You have health concerns that could be related to the state of your home air circulation.
Duct Cleaning Contractor
Professional air duct cleaning can be a pain for homeowners. Because of their varying structures, sizes, and layouts, all air duct cleaning requires special attention to detail. Professional HVAC technicians know the ins and outs of ductwork like the back of their hand, so there’s no need for you to stress when your air ducts need to be cleaned. Fix-it 24/7’s services offer a thorough cleaning job that a DIY project cannot compete with as well as dependable solutions and benefits such as a warranty.
- Knowledgeable technicians: Fix-it 24/7’s licensed HVAC technicians have in-depth knowledge of various AC systems with different ductwork systems, so they can properly clean your air ducts.
- Advanced tools and equipment: We use state-of-the-art equipment and industry-leading diagnostic techniques to ensure tidy and mastered cleanings to your satisfaction.
- Safety and compliance: Professional duct cleaning guarantees you and your family’s safety in addition to compliance with local regulations.
- Cost-effective solutions: Proper and thorough cleanings by our experts prevent further damage, saving you money in the long run by avoiding high energy bills and costly replacements.
Charleston Duct Cleaning Contractor Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I clean the air ducts in my home?
What time of the year is best for duct cleaning?
What should I expect during duct cleaning?
Is duct cleaning worth it?
How Can Fix-it 24/7 Help?
Let us know how we can help you and a member of our team will call to schedule your appointment. Feel free to click the call now button to get started with us. We look forward to serving you, neighbor!