Toilet Repair & Installation
Toilet Repair & Installation Near You
- Your toilet is continuously running water after you flushed it
- Toilet tank not filling
- Toilet won’t flush but is not clogged
- Toilet leaking at base
- Toilet leaking from tank
- Toilet overflowing
When your house is in trouble
Call 843-474-6725 on the double!
Toilet Repair & Installation Services
As locals of Charleston, battling toilet malfunctions on top of battling the humid weather can be inconvenient and tiring. By choosing Fix-it 24/7 for toilet repair and installation, you will see a clean cut difference in pricing compared to competitors and be back on track with your regular schedule. As a family-owned, full-service plumbing company, we offer a variety of plumbing services that will keep your home running efficiently for years. Toilet repair and installation services include the following:
- Toilet repair, installation, and replacement
- Toilet tank replacement
- Pipe repair
- Leaking toilet repair
- Sewer camera inspection
Toilet Brands We Repair & Install
No matter what brand of toilet you have in your home, our technicians are highly trained and can handle a variety of leading toilet brands including:
- American Standard
- Glacier Bay
- Niagra Conservation
Benefits of Toilet Repair & Installation
Toilets repairs and installations can be messy and frustrating if not properly repaired or installed. Prompt and accurate repair and installations offer a variety of benefits including:
- Water conservation: Toilet repair can help address water-related problems such as leaks or insufficient flushing. When these problems are fixed, your water conservation increases which reduces water bills and contributes to environmental sustainability.
- Enhanced hygiene and sanitization: Properly repairing leaks and sealing connections maximizes prevention of water seepage, mold growth, unpleasant odors, risk of bacteria and pathogens.
- Efficient functioning: Addressing toilet repairs regularly and quickly ensures that your toilet is efficiently functioning. Repairing leaks, clogs, or faulty parts improve flushing ability.
- Cost savings: The sooner you address smaller toilet repair issues, the less likely they are able to turn into bigger, more expensive problems such as having to replace the entire toilet.
When to Repair or Replace Your Toilet
There are certain circumstances when replacing your toilet may be a better option than attempting to repair it. If your toilet fits the following, consider replacing your toilet rather than repairing it:
- If your toilet is constantly in need of repair and it’s ultimately costing you more money.
- If there are any cracks in your toilet or other structural damage.
- If your toilet experiences weak flushing, incomplete flushing, or struggles to flush waste completely.
- If your toilet is outdated or an inefficient design.
- You have a wobbly toilet.
- There is a hissing sound from your toilet.
Toilet Repair & Installation Contractor
Small repairs and maintenance such as clogging and replacing a flapper valve can be easily done with the proper guidance. However, repairing larger problems and installing a toilet can become time consuming and dangerous on your own. Plumbing work involves potential hazards such as working with water supply lines, connections, pipes, and sewage systems. A professional technician can perform repairs and installations quickly and avoid serious dangers. Fix-it 24/7 technicians can utilize their expertise and experience to get the job done promptly and in compliance with safety regulations. Our comprehensive plumbing services also include benefits such as a warranty and guarantees.
- Knowledgeable technicians: Fix-it 24/7’s licensed plumbers have in-depth knowledge of toilet brands and designs and can accurately diagnose and repair complex issues.
- Advanced tools and equipment: We use state-of-the-art equipment and industry-leading diagnostic techniques to ensure clean cut and efficient repairs.
- Safety and compliance: Professional toilet repair and installation guarantees you and your family’s safety and ensures compliance with local regulations.
- Cost-effective solutions: Proper repairs and installations by our experts prevent further damage, saving you money in the long run by avoiding high energy bills and costly replacements.
Toilet Repair & Installation Contractor Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
What factors influence the cost to repair a toilet?
What is the average lifespan of a toilet?
How often should you replace a toilet?
Can I install a toilet myself?
How Can Fix-it 24/7 Help?
Let us know how we can help you and a member of our team will call to schedule your appointment. Feel free to click the call now button to get started with us. We look forward to serving you, neighbor!