Water Heater Replacement
Water Heater Replacement Near You
- Water heater leaking
- Water heater needs frequent repairs
- Water heater banging noises
- Water heater is not getting hot
- Brown water from water heater
When your house is in trouble
Call 843-474-6725 on the double!
Water Heater Replacement Services
As Charleston locals serving the surrounding areas, we are ready to replace your water heater in no time with our expert services. By choosing Fix-it 24/7, you’ll get a guaranteed warranty so you don’t have to worry about future water heater problems. As a family-owned, full-service plumbing company, we offer a wide range of water heater services such as:
- Water heater replacement
- Water heater repair
- Water heater installation
- Tankless water heater replacement
- Tankless water heater upgrade
Water Heater Brands We Replace
At Fix-it 24/7, our licensed plumbers are trained and experienced with the different brands of water heaters so that they can safely and accurately replace your old water heater with a new one. Regardless of the brand you currently have, Fix-it 24/7 experts can replace your water heaters with ease, including but not limited to:
- AO Smith
- Bradford White
Benefits of Water Heater Replacement
Homeowners heavily rely on water heaters to produce on-demand hot water, but without proper maintenance, they can easily require replacement. Replacing your water heater can provide the following advantages:
- Advanced technology: Newer water heaters often come with advanced features like digital temperature controls, programmable settings, self-cleaning mechanisms, or smart connectivity options to provide convenience, customization, and improved control.
- Reliable performance: The older water heaters get, the less reliable they become. Replacing your old water heater for a new one ensures reliable performance and reduces risk of unexpected failures or water damage.
- Environmental considerations: Upgrading to a more energy-efficient water heater increases your carbon footprint by lowering greenhouse gas emissions associated with heating. Eco-friendly water heaters promote sustainability and conservation while also being more cost effective.
- Warranty coverage: Replacing your water heater and installing a new one comes with warranty coverage, providing comfort for homeowners.
When to Repair or Replace Your Water Heater
Knowing when it is appropriate to repair your water heater or to replace it entirely depends on the condition of the system. You should consider replacing your water heater rather than repairing it if your water heater meets the following conditions:
- If the age of your water heater is older than 10-15 years.
- If your water heater needs constant maintenance or repairs.
- If your water heater is exhibiting signs of safety issues such as gas leaks, faulty pressure relief valves, or the water heater tank is broken.
- If your water heater is no longer meeting your household’s hot water demands.
Water Heater Replacement Contractor
Water heaters involve safety hazards and accurate handling of parts and connections. While DIY water heater replacements may seem more cost effective, hiring a professional technician can ensure that the water heaters are removed and installed as safely as possible. Fix-it 24/7’s licensed professionals are familiar with the hazardous elements involved in water heater replacement and local building codes and regulations.
- Knowledgeable technicians: Fix-it 24/7’s licensed plumbing technicians have in-depth knowledge of various water heater systems and can accurately diagnose and repair or replace complex issues.
- Advanced tools and equipment: We use state-of-the-art equipment and industry-leading diagnostic techniques to ensure accurate and efficient replacements.
- Safety and compliance: Professional water heater replacement guarantees you and your family’s safety and ensures compliance with local regulations.
- Cost-effective solutions: Proper replacements by our experts prevent further damage, saving you money in the long run by avoiding high energy bills and costly repairs.
Charleston Water Heater Replacement Contractor Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should water heaters be replaced?
Is it easy to replace my own water heater?
What size water heater do I need?
How long does it take to replace a water heater?
How Can Fix-it 24/7 Help?
Let us know how we can help you and a member of our team will call to schedule your appointment. Feel free to click the call now button to get started with us. We look forward to serving you, neighbor!